RMS Beauty Master Mixer Review


Rose Gold, sign me up!  That's pretty much how I feel about anything rose gold.  So when I first heard that RMS Beauty was going to be releasing a new rose gold inspired highlight, Master Mixer,  I knew I had to add it to my collection.  If you want to hear more about this pretty rose gold highlight, just keep on reading. 



So normally I like to choose soft white and cream colour highlights, for my very fair skin.  But something about this highlight made me think that I could probably pull it off.  Turns out, that even though it does have rose gold undertones, I can still make it work.  RMS Beauty does claim that it is universally flattering

Made with organic ingredients, this highlight is very nourishing for the skin, while adding a "lit from within" look.  I think it is most suitable for medium to darker skin tones.  If you are fair, you may have to do some bronzing to help it blend in well.  Or you could use it on your eyes or even your lips, for a pretty rose gold look. 


My favourite places to apply this highlight are, the top of the cheek bones, brow bone, tip of the nose, and cupids bow.  I also think that this would look so pretty placed on the collar bone. 

It blends in very well, and becomes one with the skin.  Most suitable for dry or normal skin, as it is coconut oil based.  If you have combination or oily skin, you may find this a little too glowy.  I should also caution that if you have texture or large pores in the cheek area, you may find that it brings more attention to it. 

Overall, I love the new RMS Master Mixer.  It is going to be perfect for the summer months! All of RMS Beauty products are cruelty free.  If you are interested in hearing more about this pretty rose gold highlight, check it out on the Detox Market. 

Want to see another look where I incorporated this highlight? --> Get the Look: Glowing Rose Gold

Labels: