October Art of Organics // Skincare that Protects



Shop Art of Organics
$39/month with a value of $70+
2-4 full size, carefully chosen organic, natural, non-toxic and cruelty-free products.
P R O D U C T S   U S E D   +   M E N T I O N E D 

Akar Lush Balance Toning Mist
URSA MAJOR Brighten Up Vitamin C Serum
Laurel Brighten Mask  - save $5 off with code: 162175
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

W H A T   I ' M   W E A R I N G

Fitglow Beauty Vita-Active Foundation in VF2
RMS Beauty Uncoverup in 011: US | Canada
Fitglow Beauty Vita-set Powder
Alima Pure Mauna Loa Bronzer: US | Canada
Fitglow Beauty Blush in Quartz
Red Apple Prime Time Eyeshadow Primer
Red Apple Eyeshadow in En Pointe, Taken for Granite, & Clean Slate
Vapour Mesmerize Eyeliner in Ink: US | Canada
Plume Nourish and Define Brow Pomade in Ashy Daybreak
Physicians Formula Eye Booster
Fitglow Beauty Vegan Good Lash + Mascara: coming soon!
Fitglow Beauty Lip Colour Serum in Go

Nails: Madam Glam You're So Vain - (save 30% with code: naturalbeautifullife30)
Earrings

*some links above may be affiliated, and thank you so much for using them.  A word on integrity, please note that I always give honest product reviews and opinions whether they have been purchased by myself or when received as gifts. I only accept products that I am genuinely interested in.

Labels: