New Bag & Fall Beauty Haul



P R O D U C T S   U S E D   +   M E N T I O N E D

Poppy and Peonies
Everyday Crossbody

Kosas Lipstick
- Rosewater
- Royal

100% Pure Maracuja Oil Mascara in Dark Chocolate
US  |  Canada

The Green Jungle Beauty Shop
- save with code:  NATURALBEAUTIFULLIFE

Redflower Artic Berry Cloud Milk Cream

Mahalo The Unveil
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

W H A T   I ' M   W E A R I N G

Top: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Silver Jeans
Nails: Madam Glam Your So Vain

*some links above may be affiliated, and thank you so much for using them.  A word on integrity, please note that I always give honest product reviews and opinions whether they have been purchased by myself or when received as gifts. I only accept products that I am genuinely interested in.

Labels: ,