Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Luminous Foundation Review



The Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Luminous Foundation has been on my wishlist for a while.  Here are my thoughts, demo, and a little wear test. Have you tried this foundation?  Links to this foundation and samples are just below. Enjoy!


P R O D U C T S   U S E D   +   M E N T I O N E D 
Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation
Samples
- save $5 off any order over $25 with code: 162175
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

W H A T   I ' M   W E A R I N G

Eyes: Fitglow Beauty Equinox Eyeshadow Trio
Lips: Fitglow Beauty Lip Colour Serum in Ever


*some links above may be affiliated, and thank you so much for using them.  A word on integrity, please note that I always give honest product reviews and opinions whether they have been purchased by myself or when received as gifts. I only accept products that I am genuinely interested in.

Labels: