Organic Beauty + Lifestyle Favourites for April



Happy Spring! The sun is finally shining here in Atlantic Canada, and I'm so excited to bring you my organic beauty & lifestyle favourites for the month of April! Enjoy! 🌷

Continue for more info.


P R O D U C T S   U S E D   +   M E N T I O N E D
Graydon Clinical Luxuries Elements [sun complex]
Fitglow Beauty Beach Glow
M.O.T.D Set & Go Brush
100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder [US] [Canada]
Kosas Lipstick in Rosewater
Natura Soylights Marketplace Jar in Lilac Bloom

W H A T   I ' M   W E A R I N G
Fitglow Beauty Vita-Active Foundation in VF2
100% Pure 2nd Skin Concealer in Creme [US] [Canada]
RMS Beauty "Un" Powder [US] [Canada]
Fitglow Beauty Beach Glow
Fitglow Beauty Blush in Fresh
Fitglow Beauty HiLight
Fitglow Beauty Slate Eyeshadow for brows
100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder in Soft Brown [US] [Canada]
Fitglow Beauty Eyeshadow in Equinox
Antonym Noire Eyeliner [US] [Canada]
100% Pure Maracuja Oil Mascara in Dark Cocoa [US] [Canada]
Kosas Lipstick in Rosewater

*links above may be affiliated, and thank you so much for using them.  A word on integrity, please note that I always give honest product reviews and opinions whether they have been purchased by myself or when received as gifts.

Labels: