Organic Makeup + NEW 100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder



I'm sharing several new organic makeup products in this video. I hope you enjoy!  Are there any other new Spring products that you have been curious about? I'm putting together a wish list. :)

A note on the 100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brown Builder, huge rave! I have been using it for almost a week now, and I love it.  It really holds the brows in place, it sets, and it definitely builds the brows. I am really hoping they come out with more shades soon. This is the perfect dupe to all of the conventional brow products, like the ones from Benefit and Glossier. I can't recommend this enough!  Also, 100% Pure is now shipping to Canada, duty free! I can't even tell you how excited this makes me! :)

Email me here for personalized skincare or makeup consultations:
💌  contact@naturalbeautifullife.ca

Continue for list of products used.


P R O D U C T S   M E N T I O N E D (in intro)

100% Pure BB Cream in 10 Luminous
- US
- Canada
100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder in Soft Brown
- US
- Canada
VoBath & Co. Citrine Lemon & Tangerine Lotion Body Scrub
- coming to NBL later this month!
New Fitglow Beauty Eyeshaodows
- Surf
- Smoke Lines
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

P R O D U C T S   U S E D  (in order of appearance)

100% Pure BB Cream in 10 Luminous
- US
- Canada
100% Pure 2nd Skin Concealer in Creme
- US
- Canada
Fitglow Beauty Eye Bright
Fitglow Beauty Vita-Set Powder
Fitglow Beauty Slate Eyeshadow Duo (brows)
100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder in Soft Brown
- US
- Canada
Fitglow Beauty Blush in Quartz
Fitglow Beauty HiLight
Red Apple Lipstick Prime Time - save 22% with code: naturallyjenna
Fitglow Beauty Eyeshadow in Slate
Fitglow Beauty Eyeshadow in Surf
Fitglow Beauty Eyeshadow in Smoke Lines
Surratt Beauty Relevée Lash Curler
100% Pure Maracuja Oil Mascara in Dark Chocolate
- US
- Canada
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze in Coraline
- US
- Canada

*links above may be affiliated, and thank you so much for using them.  A word on integrity, please note that I always give honest product reviews and opinions whether they have been purchased by myself or when received as gifts.

Labels: